Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Samantha Harris Shows Little Diva Tutus some Tutu Love!


There is something to be said when a business that started out with an idea, a little cash and a lot of hope gets a little recognition!
I (Melissa) had the great pleasure of meeting ET's Samantha Harris at a Pre-Oscars Studio in Beverly Hills a couple of weeks ago. There, Samantha told me that her new Little Diva, Hillary would be wearing a tutu by Little Diva Tutus in an upcoming photoshoot for In Touch Magazine.
To say the least I was thrilled and quickly ran to my phone to update my Facebook status with the good news!
This morning I saw the above photo and story of Samantha and her youngest daughter Hillary and there she is....in a tutu created by Little Diva Tutus! Little Hillary is wearing our popular Lily Tutu. It's created with a mix of bold, fun colors!
Our great thanks goes out to Samantha! Just seeing this photo brought a HUGE smile to my face!
Be sure to follow Samantha on Twitter
To see the entire photo spread pick up the newest issue of In Touch magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment