Friday, November 5, 2010

We are more than just a Tutu Company

So after a family vacation, two sick kiddos, and being sick myself, I am back ! It seems like every time I turn around Melissa is creating more and more! I could tell you about all of them, but why not show you ?

I am going to post a few of our new designs and the link to find it on our site .... Enjoy your little preview of the goods :)


Did you know we are now selling personalized T-Shirts ? We have a nice collection of holiday related tees ....great gift ? YES !!
We also have Birthday tees & our NEW adorable tees for your Little Knight.
http://www.littledivatutus.com/diva-fashion




Now for a peek at our Holiday Tutus & Tutu Dresses - Get ready - They are THAT good !

Here's the link:
http://www.littledivatutus.com/tutus/holiday-collection-2010

That was just a teaser, you will have to go online & see them all for yourself!
Christmas is only 49 days away .... Don't wait too late to order! (If you want to be sure to have your order by Christmas, Dec. 15th is the last day to order ! )
See why I was so excited to share ? It seems like every time I turn around LDT has new and exciting news, I'm going to post about more news you need to know about Little Diva Tutus. We've been doing so many exciting things I can barely keep up, but I'll try !
Lots of Love ,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment